To ensure the safety and well being of all dogs at Central Bark®, the following is required for enrollment:
- We accept dogs of all breeds and ages.
- If your dog is over six months of age, they must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be current on DHPP, Rabies and Bordatella vaccinations. Rabies is required by 6 months of age (or as consistent with state law). We require vaccinations to be up-to-date for every pet visiting our facility. If your pet’s vaccinations are not current, the system will not allow you to complete your reservation request. If this happens, please call us.
- Each dog must undergo an initial behavior assessment to determine enrollment eligibility.
- To promote maximum safety and comfort for all dogs, we require a one day per week commitment. If your dog is absent from day care for an extended period, it may be necessary to perform another behavior assessment.
- Central Bark reserves the right to turn away any dog unsuitable for this environment.
- Signed waivers are required for enrollment.
If you prefer, download the Enrollment PDF form, fill it out, print and bring to our store or email it to us.